Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Week Seven EOC - Exercise

For A.B.Citified I would promote the brand heavily through social networking. A lot of companies underestimate the power of social networking, so I think that promotion through Twitter and Facebook would be a great asset for Johnny Cupcakes. Since we have very little of a budget this would be a great way to save money but still get the word out. I feel that for my company and my product this would serve as a key component of my business plan. Starting out as a fresh face and new product you cant go in headfirst thinking you will make big bucks instantaneously. If I had some sort of finances on the side for advertising I would probably make small flyers and pass them out to the local newsstands, boutiques and hangouts around college campuses where my target market would be found. I think it would take quite some time in order for my product to reach just citywide. National and international markets are going to take a very long time if I stay on a one-track advertising plan. I could reach those markets a lot sooner if I handle my finances and target market in a correct and successful manner. I don’t want to overwhelm my business and over saturate the location that I begin at. If I have a very loyal customer base from my online market, then international should be pretty easy to reach; not saying that I will be an international success but well-known and respected enough to gain a wider consumer base. So with my online social networking and online consumers I think that I would be able to fulfill the amount of success I want to reach.